• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
anybody willing to play, im trying to get some matches in before work tomorrow
1595-1387-6757

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
anybody willing to play, im trying to get some matches in before work tomorrow
1595-1387-6757
Adding you right nao. I'll host.

Oh ****, nevermind then lol. I guess I'll just play Smash 4.

Last edited:

tripleunder

Smash Apprentice
GGs sir.
Congrats on having the most technical Pikachu I've seen so far. Those QACs and edgecancels and edgeguards were pretty spot on.
GG's thanks! My QAEC is still not quite to the consistency to be 100% reliable, but I'm working on it. And when I got offstage from my quick attack, they were failed attempts to try to QA to ledge, not intentional lol. Your entire cast was really good! I hope we can play again in the future.

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
Hi, Chris_sez (new guy to Smashboards). FC is 4300-9679-6127. GG to the people I play.

sparknflamez

Smash Cadet
Great games, mate. Heart thumpin' on that Doc. v ... Toon Link was it? i can't remember. We played quite a few.
Yeah man there was alot of good games ! nice shiek she's my second main you left before zss came out ! we gotta play again sometime i'd wish we can play without lag tho but hey if you got twitter you should follow me on twitter @_turntway so it's easier to reach me gg's

Top Bottom