• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Alright gentlemen and ladies i will be on tomorrow i will be looking forward to our matches so be ready

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
ggs earlier scraket, sorry i had to run, wish you had played lucas more, hes such a hard fight because he has so many safe pressure moves X_X

also ggs to doge, think we may have desynced or something in those falcon matches? unless someone else took over the controls

GabPR

Smash Lord
It all depends on the angle actually. Offstage edgeguards are hard to do if Sonic has a jump and too risky. If coming from above spacing an fsmash correctly might do the trick. If coming from below grabbing ledge then quickly doing dair is also a good option. Other than that im not entirely sure... I should think about it more in order to avoid scenarios

Top Bottom