• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

!!LagFi Little League Tournament reminder!!
Ever wanted to enter a tournament?
No tournaments in your area?
Afraid to enter a tournament?
This is your chance to fight!

~ For Glory ~ For Recognition ~ For a Challenge ~ For Something New ~
~ For the Love of The Game ~ For Money uh...Practice? ~

Whatever you fight for, fight for real in this no stakes online PM tournament!
To enter, either respond to this post or send the user posting it a private message asking to be included.

~Rules~
(Some rules are subject to change before the date of January 25th 2015)
All matches will be best of 5
All stages in the middle and bottom row are available to pick at all times
No alternate forms of characters (Giga Bowser, SoPo, etc.)
Quits and disconnects will be automatic rematches unless both players reach an agreement as to who won
Results screens of all matches must be recorded/agreed upon by both players involved
Cutoff date for entries is Friday January 30th 2015
Tournament will be in progress from January 31st onward until all matches are complete

This advertisement produced and distributed by Dizzy Pink of Team Chortles

[Get Ready]
i already entered xD

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Im new to the forum but been playing for a lil while @ dizzypink dizzypink
Cool, well as I understand it there are people entering from a lot of different skill levels. Try to have fun and learn a lot! That's what we set this up for.
Good luck! Either me or one of the other organizers will message you when the matches start. The schedule will be very flexible so there's no rush to get into your fights, just be sure not to procrastinate if you have a match scheduled.

Reevo

Smash Cadet
Cool, well as I understand it there are people entering from a lot of different skill levels. Try to have fun and learn a lot! That's what we set this up for.
Good luck! Either me or one of the other organizers will message you when the matches start. The schedule will be very flexible so there's no rush to get into your fights, just be sure not to procrastinate if you have a match scheduled.
Arite cool and thanks & playing is fun, im hopeing to learn alot :)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GGs and thanks @ dizzypink dizzypink . Nice kirby, and nice reads in that last match. And I just wait and see where you're traveling then follow up with something else.

Top Bottom