• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Don't you play Falcon and DK? They're not so technical. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also remember you playing Sonic. Lag could actually be on your side if you decide to pull him out X3
I can play Falcon but they're not as Good as my Fox,Falco or Snake tho. Besides I use Falcon in a flashy,technical way kind of.

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
lol, playing during your dads birthday. yeah ggs, we should play some more, really enjoyed those matches, i kept choking my edgeguards against fox though, dont know what was going on in my head that made me just let you firefox back so many times.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
lol, playing during your dads birthday. yeah ggs, we should play some more, really enjoyed those matches, i kept choking my edgeguards against fox though, dont know what was going on in my head that made me just let you firefox back so many times.
You are super solid. Do you think my Snake is like a little Professor Pro?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
@ Mean Green Mean Green disrespect me with that Bowser why don't cha?

But, uhh...other than that. GGs. That Ganon tho, and that Falcon punch in the air tho. O_O

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Mean Green Mean Green disrespect me with that Bowser why don't cha?

But, uhh...other than that. GGs. That Ganon tho, and that Falcon punch in the air tho. O_O
Lol I wasn't trying to be disrespectful I just really like dittos.
Anyway thanks, we definitely gotta play more. And I gotta learn how to DI bowser's throws

Last edited:

eskimoparade

Smash Apprentice
You are super solid. Do you think my Snake is like a little Professor Pro?
idk who that is, but i can tell you the last snake i fought used darts almost exclusively as a tech chase but i was a lot worse that the time so i cant really use it as a good point of reference for your skill.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
idk who that is, but i can tell you the last snake i fought used darts almost exclusively as a tech chase but i was a lot worse that the time so i cant really use it as a good point of reference for your skill.
I meant playstyle wise lol my Snake is nowhere around him. He's the best Snake in the world and UK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutbJJ0MqVg

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play?

Hmm, in my friends list I see a couple of people with "Brawl (Waiting) 2/4". Does that mean that 2 people are waiting in a room for a 4 person brawl/team battle or.. eh?

Top Bottom