• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sure (if i'm not too late)
EDIT: Sorry, doesn't look like I can join. Happened last night when I tried to join another dubs, it just sent me to a room by myself whenever I tried to join. Best try to find another player.
Hold on a sec.Sit in the room for 10 mins or so.

It hasn't registered the other players who are in the middle of a match yet.They'll eventually come up on the lower screen section.Then,after their fight is over,you'll be included in the next match.

Last edited:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Hold on a sec.Sit in the room for 10 mins or so.

It hasn't registered the other players who are in the middle of a match yet.They'll eventually come up on the lower screen section.Then,after their fight is over,you'll be included in the next match.
Did what you said, after a minute or two a screen pops up saying 'Unable to join game'.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Sure (if i'm not too late)
EDIT: Sorry, doesn't look like I can join. Happened last night when I tried to join another dubs, it just sent me to a room by myself whenever I tried to join. Best try to find another player.
It'll do that. You have to wait for it to connect to everyone else, and then we all let you in.

Saeros

Smash Rookie
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash sorry man, something happened to my conetion, i'll try to fix it. GG (it was my first online game, shame that i was so laggy)

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
fun games pax, like your choice of characters, trying to pick roy and falcon up myself. very nice lucario

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs brah. The falcon dittos were super fun.

My Marth is so noob lol.
haha yeah dude i was proud of myself a little with the punch.
nah marth is just my main and the only character i can actually adapt with usually lol. you do good at pressure/positioning/edge guarding, you just need to pick up things like back/down/forward throw to fsmash (usually have to do a mix of the 3, it feels similar to shieks di trap on back/down throw and forward messes them up and if they inward di expecting down they get killed) and like 'if utilt didnt hit i can ftilt or jab to get them' or things like dtilt to fsmash while theyre stunned with inward di. and a little less side b even though i ate it like 5 times i just dont care and will eat things because i think i cant get hit lol.

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Sorry I hit you so much and sorry I SD'd so much...
Oh no way dude it was my fault I kept going for things I had no business going for. We'll get 'em next time bro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom