• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Dyl, those were some creative SDs we both had lol. I'll never get over that moment with Sheik's chain on FD. <3 **** had me rolling.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Prof. Really clutch and styling games, ha ha. Have to BRB for now, but when I get back, maybe we could set up some teams today.

Dylbarne

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4773-4140-5497
Good games Dyl, those were some creative SDs we both had lol. I'll never get over that moment with Sheik's chain on FD. <3 **** had me rolling.
yeah I was just messing around the whole time, you were obviously way better than me so I didn't see much point in getting completely owned. good connection though, I'd actually like to play seriously another time

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
I meant play style wise.

I know, nah you're not man, you just play like anyone else. Why do you say that?

And sorry about the matches, my buddy came over and he wanted to fight pros, so he was CHRIS, Wolf and Capt. Falcon.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I know, nah you're not man, you just play like anyone else. Why do you say that?

And sorry about the matches, my buddy came over and he wanted to fight pros, so he was CHRIS, Wolf and Capt. Falcon.
GG's I thought the Falcon and Wolf were you lol

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash
sorry took so long, it kept freezing at the stage builder
got it now

well GGs but don't wanna keep playing in that lag :(

Last edited:

Dalxp26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dalxp26
Hey guys in down to play Brawl online whenever. I got Wifimmi set up I just need a little help with the save data.

Dalxp26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dalxp26
New to the forums here but I got Wifimmi up and running for Brawl

Got a Question. If I wanted to play Project M, how would i go about doing that? Would i need another SD Card since Im using this one to connect to WFC online?

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
New to the forums here but I got Wifimmi up and running for Brawl

Got a Question. If I wanted to play Project M, how would i go about doing that? Would i need another SD Card since Im using this one to connect to WFC online?
yo, so this probably isnt the best place to ask but il answer you from what i know

so what you need to do is - uve already patched ur version of brawl to get to the wiimfi servers correct? you shouldnt be using a sd card for this - it should be done through a usb loader. (atleast thats how i had to do it on my pal wii)
Find the guide for project m for ur wii (pal or ntsc) and do that guide - patch the iso for wiimfi, and make sure u have the wifi set for project m - thats it.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Top Bottom