• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Professor Flash. Your Sonic is insane! I enjoyed playing all of your other characters as well. :)

Keep up the good work, dude.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ggs @Captain Kirby How is my Diddy Kong so far?
I would say he's definitely your second best char. out of the ones I fought. You had me quite a few times with that dash attack to down air to up special. Your banana game also had me on my on my toes definitely, too, as well as your overall spacing. You've got a lot of the fundamentals down, and the best advice I can give is to just keep practicing. You're brimming with potential.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I would say he's definitely your second best char. out of the ones I fought. You had me quite a few times with that dash attack to down air to up special. Your banana game also had me on my on my toes definitely, too, as well as your overall spacing. You've got a lot of the fundamentals down, and the best advice I can give is to just keep practicing. You're brimming with potential.
When I kind of use Snake a little more than Diddy, As Snake I really don't know certain Matchups and plus I kind of use him more in Doubles than Diddy

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
When I kind of use Snake a little more than Diddy, As Snake I really don't know certain Matchups and plus I kind of use him more in Doubles than Diddy
I felt like your Snake also had an edge. I just didn't get to evaluate your strengths with him as much because I only played him vs. one match. You had some C4 tricksies, though, I got that much down. :p Snake can be a very strong character in the right hands, but he's just a really technical character to be very strong with.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I felt like your Snake also had an edge. I just didn't get to evaluate your strengths with him as much because I only played him vs. one match. You had some C4 tricksies, though, I got that much down. :p Snake can be a very strong character in the right hands, but he's just a really technical character to be very strong with.
I feel like I'm technical enough to Play him though

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Ggs scraket thanks for the games even tho the lag. I didn't know cpt could chain grab olimar, so my only option was to go for that since you were in your shield from time to time

Top Bottom