• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
halkite posted first so I guess i'll play him xD maybe later neo

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Ok so after we start playing im gonna disconnect my computer for better connectivity.

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Alright got it working (I think) Ready to play now. 2064-7061-6871

any one wanna play?

BRB
I think I already have you added, if you're back I'm down to play

Last edited:

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
GG's Halkite, Dont repick the same stage like you did the first 3 rounds that was kinda annonying

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Im just content with that stage, also I only pick it when I play pokemon. Makes me play a bit better.
I see that but its not really fun if you keep picking the same stage over and over again.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Good games Otter. Wasn't expecting that ditto, but it was rather fun. Thanks for playing, have a happy Sunday!

I guess I'll play for a bit. 0949-5879-5571.
I'll just end it there.

GGs! The fact that I say that is surprising because I hate PM Ness.................like a lot. But of course this is an exception. Lag wasn't that broken and you also have a good Roy.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll just end it there.

GGs! The fact that I say that is surprising because I hate PM Ness.................like a lot. But of course this is an exception. Lag wasn't that broken and you also have a good Roy.
Thanks. I have absolutely no clue how to deal with Mewtwo's range as Ness, so I just decided to go Roy for the last couple of rounds. You have a great variety of characters yourself, which is what I need to play against since I'm still really inexperienced and play most match-ups ignorantly.

Great fun though, thanks a bunch for playing. Have a happy Sunday!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Thanks. I have absolutely no clue how to deal with Mewtwo's range as Ness, so I just decided to go Roy for the last couple of rounds. You have a great variety of characters yourself, which is what I need to play against since I'm still really inexperienced and play most match-ups ignorantly.

Great fun though, thanks a bunch for playing. Have a happy Sunday!
Thanks. Well.....I'm usually only good with Bowser most of the time and Mewtwo's worth a shot when the other isn't playing....well Mewtwo. I still gotta work on my Falco. He never won me a match yet I feel like I ca still do something with him.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
anybody near newyork or ontario wanna play
I haven't touched PM in a week or two, but if you'd be willing to put up with me putting things back together, we can play a few (not too long as I have homework, lol). Connection should be rather stable though, considering our closeness.

Edit: Realized my Wii is currently not on or something, I'll have to troubleshoot. >.>

Edit 2: I told myself I would quit when school started ;_; Well, the early days don't matter I guess.

Edit 3: Looks like I won't be able to play after all, lmao. Getting kicked off right now.

Last edited:

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Ya dude your snake is pretty damn good actually and what do you think I should improve on?

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Ya dude your snake is pretty damn good actually and what do you think I should improve on?
You kind of need to improve on punishing rests like instead of grabbing you can Bomb Dair well at least Punishes similar on what Armada would do vs HBox and I feel like you need to use Hookshot a little more often than Up-B and practice Aerial glide tossing besides that you are pretty good I haven't played Snake in a while before we played

Raiku

Smash Cadet
NNID
vRaiku
ripping
I haven't touched PM in a week or two, but if you'd be willing to put up with me putting things back together, we can play a few (not too long as I have homework, lol). Connection should be rather stable though, considering our closeness.

Edit: Realized my Wii is currently not on or something, I'll have to troubleshoot. >.>

Edit 2: I told myself I would quit when school started ;_; Well, the early days don't matter I guess.

Edit 3: Looks like I won't be able to play after all, lmao. Getting kicked off right now.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @Mr. Cuddles
I don't have it in me to play the bait and punish game tonight. Too much reading on top of reading to do for this lil puddin to handle. :C

@ NEO! NEO!
You can join my room.

If not, anyone else up for a few rounds?

Last edited:
Top Bottom