• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
GGs Chilled, wish I could have gotten just one more match with your Lucario, I know I could have taken a few of those if I could have just held out a bit longer :D

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
@ NEO! NEO!
Your wifi is bad, your skill is there. GGs. I bet you'd probably wreck my Snake if our connection was better.

One thing I noticed, you need to use Screw Attack/nair/up smash OoS more. Very strange that you only grabbed OoS.

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
@ NEO! NEO!
Your wifi is bad, your skill is there. GGs. I bet you'd probably wreck my Snake if our connection was better.
Why is it my wifi , it could be yours too man. plus u live across the country GGS anyways

why would i screw attack OoS if you arent close to me?

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Why is it my wifi , it could be yours too man. plus u live across the country GGS anyways
Normally my wifi doesn't lag like that lol. IDK about yours though. I do play someone in Cali often and we don't lag. IDK maybe the wiimmfi servers were the problem and not us? IDK

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
GGs @ itsaxelol itsaxelol
Weird desynchs, but when we did play it was great fun! That DK vs Mewtwo match was super close, I think it would have went either way

Also I am Bane, full title Darth Bane, but I never thought of my taunts as odd lol. Well maybe they are.

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
GGs @ itsaxelol itsaxelol
Weird desynchs, but when we did play it was great fun! That DK vs Mewtwo match was super close, I think it would have went either way
what was with the lag? that was the worst i ever had. framerate was like 10 lol sorry i couldnt keep playing

1v1
1246 8393 4478

edit cuddles you still here?

Last edited:
Top Bottom