• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
wait a second, for me you were jumping off the ledge... hmm... maybe our connection was really bad. SO BAD that the wiis didn't sync properly and the button inputs were translated properly at th e appropriate times. If that is so, then I apologize. I thought you were trolling me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
i dont think he has wifi safe, he just doesnt know what that means :p

Prynne

Smash Apprentice
There shouldn't be. Now that I've answered your question, you should totally play a match with me.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
Is there a difference in wavedashing between the wifi safe and full version
there is actually a difference, since the wifi safe doesnt differentiate between lightpress and fullpress, so you can wavedash without actually needing to push the trigger all the way, which is not characteristic of the full set/melee

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
@ Galamoz Galamoz GGs man! Your Samus leveled up! I'm unfortunately having trouble getting any sort of timing right in anything, missed wavelands, no missile cancels, and pretty much non existent edgeguarding on my part. Good stuff man! hopefully we can play IRL!

CÁT Davis

Smash Cadet
It seems like you need to input the dirrection then the dodge where as in full I'm able to press them simultaneously

Galamoz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-2158-0278
@ Galamoz Galamoz GGs man! Your Samus leveled up! I'm unfortunately having trouble getting any sort of timing right in anything, missed wavelands, no missile cancels, and pretty much non existent edgeguarding on my part. Good stuff man! hopefully we can play IRL!
ggs! It was a really good fight at the end and the last wifi day :')
I tried to use Samus' bombs in a sort of unique and crafty fashion. It's pretty good for edge guarding too.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
It seems like you need to input the dirrection then the dodge where as in full I'm able to press them simultaneously
that is because in the time you would have pressed the trigger all the way, you would have already been holding in that direction, so this way you have to time it more. I find it works better if you keep your index finger slightly on the edge of the trigger and just kinda slide it of the side gently :p that being said its harder to pull off when you need to in general lol

Top Bottom