• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Alright crisis resolved.
More on my bro. I made him get his own name, he's Wolf I'm JAY.
Hes not part of Smashboards. All he likes doing is waiting 'till I get on to nag if he can play.

Awesome Ganon battles.I kept on falling for the same trap. Learning more every day.
Got any comments on my Ganon?

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Alright crisis resolved.
More on my bro. I made him get his own name, he's Wolf I'm JAY.
Hes not part of Smashboards. All he likes doing is waiting 'till I get on to nag if he can play.
Awesome Ganon battles.I kept on falling for the same trap. Learning more every day.
Awesome matches bro, Ganon dittos, crazy stuff!!!!!

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Awesome matches bro, Ganon dittos, crazy stuff!!!!!
Those were INTENSE. Hopefully the new servers work.
Aww man. The first battles you gave some good info. Alright well thanks for the thrashing,
SomeSmashBro out.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Those were INTENSE. Hopefully the new servers work. SomeSmashBro out.
Oh, i forgot to say, when you connect a hit try to approach with wavedashes instead of run, it's faster and reduces your tome to get back into a neutral position!

We pray all nights for that.

Last edited:

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
FANTASTIC games. Haven't had so much fun playing in a long time. Unfortunately, in the middle of our last match, my old TV decided to burn itself out and die (true story). So I can't play anymore. :(
Damn, that sucks...:(. Was hoping to play some more games with you sometime.
Those games were REALLY fun. I enjoyed them a lot! Especially fighting that:lucario:. I had to play so much more smart, learned a lot from that. Hope you didn't mind my friends joining in near the end, haha.

Regardless, those were some really great games! Hope to play you more in the future when you fix your/get a new TV. Although that might be difficult with Wi-Fi shutting down.

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
Damn, that sucks...:(. Was hoping to play some more games with you sometime.
Those games were REALLY fun. I enjoyed them a lot! Especially fighting that:lucario:. I had to play so much more smart, learned a lot from that. Hope you didn't mind my friends joining in near the end, haha.

Regardless, those were some really great games! Hope to play you more in the future when you fix your/get a new TV. Although that might be difficult with Wi-Fi shutting down.
My Dad asked me if I wanted to buy a new TV yesterday, and I told him I didn't need one. Lucario is probably my favorite character to play as, despite his many flaws. If I had to give one tip to your Lucas, it would be to stop dash attacking so much. I literally shield grabbed the majority of them, and you got punished again and again the same way. I noticed you started adapting near the end of the 1 v 1s though. Decided to get in a quick game before Wi-Fi shuts down, and I didn't mind your friends at all. That DDD was hilarious. Great games, and if I fix my Wii and Wi-Fi is available, I'd be down for many more!

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ CloakC16 CloakC16 Great games man, I ended up having to my change my playstyle a bit against you because of the Sheild grab punishes, but solid DDD and Link

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Ganon, I don't like olimar.
Well lets see here for my experience with ganon you did pretty good but try to shield grab also your grab combo is great try to see if you can follow up with a bash to make your opponent go flying if not try something different and think of ganons forward aerial as like captain falcons a sweetspot can kill fast.

Top Bottom