• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If that team comment was at me I don't know if I can make that. lol

If it wasn't then just ignore this ;_;

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Sorry about the drop out. My brother wanted to play so I told him he could play three rounds.
But he accidentally started as Mario when he wanted to be someone else.

I wont lie, Im no expert but you could sure use some dash-dancing,less tries at spiking or meteor smashing whatever its called, and just edge guard while not going over the edge to much, Use mostly forward air attacks. Like I said Im no expert but theres my two-cents. Great games though. couldnt escape your stabs and grabs.(Hey, that rhymed hehe)

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Sorry about the drop out. My brother wanted to play so I told him he could play three rounds.
But he accidentally started as Mario when he wanted to be someone else.

I wont lie, Im no expert but you could sure use some dash-dancing,less tries at spiking or meteor smashing whatever its called, and just edge guard while not going over the edge to much, Use mostly forward air attacks. Like I said Im no expert but theres my two-cents. Great games though. couldnt escape your stabs and grabs.(Hey, that rhymed hehe)
Thanks! Yeah, I was mostly just trying to experiment and have fun. I don't usually reach that deep into the cookie jar if you know what I mean ;)

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
I KNEW IT. Next time I'll keep my opinions to myself. Sorry.
And GreenMunchkin still want to play? Sorry about the cut off. I've been apologizing lately, sorry about that too...

Top Bottom