• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to blow up a noob who has never played a human player in this game I am down :D

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
I think my interwebs are broke. This is terrible
Maybe it isn't a good idea for me to do online :/

Last edited:

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
yeah (grabbed it for this sole reason). Will do a fresh install in case though. My internet has been carrier pigeon speeds lately though so that might contribute. Sorry bout that. Entered UFGT and was hoping to get some real world practice in :(

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
Anyone still up for some games.
I am if you don't mind this potentially failing (turns out I had the full set, I quick check would have aleviated that, sorry Cloak). Internet still sucks so who knows

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I am if you don't mind this potentially failing (turns out I had the full set, I quick check would have aleviated that, sorry Cloak). Internet still sucks so who knows
Ok then..

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to play? I am not sure if the lag is me or if that is normal...
Also thanks for the set pwnyclaus... I know I suck but it is really helpful to get some real world experience!

Reivax

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-2112-0077
Also thanks for the set pwnyclaus... I know I suck but it is really helpful to get some real world experience!
Want to play? By the way, do u have the wifi save version of project M?

Reivax

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-2112-0077
I add u,are u still there?

Top Bottom