• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Anyone up for some games with a person who hasn't played in a while?
[EDIT] Guess Not. Gotta Go.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Ggs @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 ! Sorry about that disconnect right in the middle if our last match...Internet problems on my side :/.

Btw, that Falcon side-b spike on our first match was HYPE. Mad props to you man.

Last edited:

Reivax

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-2112-0077
You need to let people know that someone else is playing with you, dude.
Stop SDing, you keep jumping off-stage and suiciding for no reason.
My brother want to play, but u was the one that was suiciding, okey he leave now, so want a 1 1?

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
My brother want to play, but u was the one that was suiciding, okey he leave now, so want a 1 1?
No, because we have alot of Desync apparently, you were jumping off the edge of the stage.
Where are you from? You need to play with people from your area so you don't lag or desync.
You've got to let people know someone else is playing with you, too. Alot of people want 1v1s, not free-for-alls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom