• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as your avatar is Fox, I have themed my advise to you.

Step 1: "Use the brakes" Take a step back and think about all the times where you did something that left you open or how you could have mixed up your game. Also try to identify what your opponents habits were.

Step 2: "Do a Barrel Roll" Shake off any mental blocks. You CAN beat this guy. Your opponent is NOT unbeatable. He too is human.

Step 3: "Use bombs wisely" Be aware of the mistakes you made last time and don't let them happen again. Learn more about your opponents habits and exploit them mid-match.

Step 4: "Use the boost to get through" If all else fails, go learn some tech. Sometimes just going into a match thinking you have something up your sleeve can improve your moral and increase your chances of doing better.

If you go through this four step process every time you play, you'll "become more like your father".

(Totally just made this up on the spot)

lmao thats hilarious

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Im home now, like an hour and half half later than I wanted to be but that's beside the point . . . sort of. Im ready for fights, just alert me hear and I'll boot up the wii.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Mmmmk, there isn't a storm over where I am any more but be wary of lag. Just a warning.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I just got the error screen. It might be worth mentioning that when I play on that stage my game gets the error screen when kk rider is playing. ANd thish as been happening with brawl not just project m

Last edited:
Top Bottom