• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GG man. I couldn't handle you in the beginning, but then I ended up picking up on your habits, but I could only do so after losing so many times. You played some really nice characters, and you dodge roll back a lot just like me. We play somewhat similarly, you and I. I hope we can some more matches in the future.
Yeah your strong at the end when i played sonic my game was off big time your a good fighter will play again sometime

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
ggs SuperMario1 :3
I could not beat you not even once my spirit was crushed all my characters that i put hard work into destroyed especially my one and only main Mario i can see why that you are called the kman your really strong my training was not good enough sorry mattchu i dont have the spirit to fight you

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I could not beat you not even once my spirit was crushed all my characters that i put hard work into destroyed especially my one and only main Mario i can see why that you are called the kman your really strong my training was not good enough sorry mattchu i dont have the spirit to fight you
Aww, sorry about that :/

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Gg ganon. Your ganon is tough. As always, I had fun. Lets play again in the near future.

Anyone else interested in some games?

Edit:the offer still stands.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GGs, @ GhostedQuadStack GhostedQuadStack and @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 . Ganon is my main, so I'm kind of over 9,000 times better with him than Roy. But I need to work on my Roy, so I've been using him almost exclusively as of late. I just can't seem to figure out to combo well with him, though... Especially in lag.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Any body or person or living torso want to play a couple matches?

We have 2 here if anyone wants to have a 2v2. But the 1v1 offer still stands.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
yeah the last match upset me so much, im salty
Seeing as your avatar is Fox, I have themed my advise to you.

Step 1: "Use the brakes" Take a step back and think about all the times where you did something that left you open or how you could have mixed up your game. Also try to identify what your opponents habits were.

Step 2: "Do a Barrel Roll" Shake off any mental blocks. You CAN beat this guy. Your opponent is NOT unbeatable. He too is human.

Step 3: "Use bombs wisely" Be aware of the mistakes you made last time and don't let them happen again. Learn more about your opponents habits and exploit them mid-match.

Step 4: "Use the boost to get through" If all else fails, go learn some tech. Sometimes just going into a match thinking you have something up your sleeve can improve your moral and increase your chances of doing better.

If you go through this four step process every time you play, you'll "become more like your father".

(Totally just made this up on the spot)

Last edited:
Top Bottom