• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
cool lets go
K$$$, have you added me yet? Because if my suspicions are correct, it would seem that people are having trouble joining each other online at the moment... Not just us. I added you, yet it still says "Awaiting Registration."

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
K$$$, have you added me yet? Because if my suspicions are correct, it would seem that people are having trouble joining each other online at the moment... Not just us. I added you, yet it still says "Awaiting Registration."
Nah, Pinkdeaf1 isn't even online. Have you played with K$$$ before?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Nah, Pinkdeaf1 isn't even online. Have you played with K$$$ before?
Apparently, it's the same for others, though. Some people are showing up online on their friend roster, and others are not (despite having connected, they said). Not really sure what's happening, anyway. And no.

Edit: I'll make a room.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Apparently, it's the same for others, though. Some people are showing up online on their friend roster, and others are not (despite having connected, they said). Not really sure what's happening, anyway. And no.

It worked... Hmmm.... Maybe it was just some ones Wii or internet.

K$$$

Smash Journeyman

your not even on my list

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Nvm. I think my wii has issues connect ing to the internet.
The same thing happened to a few other people it seems, where they can't see anyone online or connect with anyone. That's probably why we couldn't register each other earlier... Weird.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, ShadowGanon. Wow, I was derping so hard in some of those matches, ha ha. Fun stuff nonetheless.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
GGs man. I had to eat now anyway. Your Zelda is really good, but my Falco is better than yours ;) you should really try L-canceling more with Falco (or any character for that matter) it really helps. fun playing you.

Top Bottom