• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
Yo @ Pickledpotatoes Pickledpotatoes on yoshi's or other small stages, always DI like i'm going to back throw you. upthrow is slow enough that you can change if you're wrong. Not like you needed help beating me lmao. How in gods name do I deal with egg roll?

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Yo @ Pickledpotatoes Pickledpotatoes on yoshi's or other small stages, always DI like i'm going to back throw you. upthrow is slow enough that you can change if you're wrong. Not like you needed help beating me lmao. How in gods name do I deal with egg roll?
Lol it's hard with lag, I know. Clank it with shadow ball or grab it you can. If it comes out of nowhere, shield it, and if it keeps going, jump oos. If I stop grab me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom