• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) Fun dittos man!! g2g for now, its hard for me to get warmed up with Falco online. I want to have some more dittos later!!

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
ggs man, that lag got brutal at some points holyyy felt like i weighed a metric ton
GGs. lol. I'm used to lag since I play online almost exclusively. It didn't matter in the rounds where I played Wolf, though. I couldn't do ANYTHING to your Lucas. I felt helpless. But that Ganonocide at the end was a nice way to end things.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
It's doesn't show on mobile. I'm hosting
GGs. You're probably the first Charizard player I've fought online. You're good too.

I needed to get off fast, so I tried going for a Ganonocide there at the end. It would have been so cool if I had succeeded...

Paekoh

Smash Ace
GGs. You're probably the first Charizard player I've fought online. You're good too.

I needed to get off fast, so I tried going for a Ganonocide there at the end. It would have been so cool if I had succeeded...
Thanks I'm trying to pick up charizard, I'm a falco main. Your Gannon is good

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Thanks I'm trying to pick up charizard, I'm a falco main. Your Gannon is good
Thanks. I pride myself with being one of the only Ganon mains online around here. I secondary Wolf and Roy, but they aren't near as good as my Ganon when playing online.

NiZMO LS1

Smash Cadet
Im adding everyone on this page later. Will be rolling tonight! Like this or send a message so I know who to add.
Got all your codes written down like im back in the 90's playin Metroid!! LOL
3741-0855-2201

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Im adding everyone on this page later. Will be rolling tonight! Like this or send a message so I know who to add.
Got all your codes written down like im back in the 90's playin Metroid!! LOL
3741-0855-2201
Added you c:

Top Bottom