• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to play

EDIT: Added you, awaiting registration
There's some problem connection between us all the sudden O.o was pretty solid previously. also dem tags though
Edit: Content with watching APEX for now, hope to play later.

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
There's some problem connection between us all the sudden O.o was pretty solid previously. also dem tags though
It gave me a disk read error, that happens when someone selects Pit or Pikachu since my disk is bad. I keep trying to join you, but it gives me an error code now for some reason...

Try joining my room, maybe that will solve the problem

Also, I added you shadow if you still want to play

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
It gave me a disk read error, that happens when someone selects Pit or Pikachu since my disk is bad. I keep trying to join you, but it gives me an error code now for some reason...

Try joining my room, maybe that will solve the problem

Also, I added you shadow if you still want to play
Oh okay, I was trying to play Pit, so I guess I was crashing your game, sorry! Seemed appropriate with the tag I was going to use. We'll play again later.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm up for a match, but not super competitive here. Learning stuff with new characters with new controller things (classic since it won't be available for SSB4). :<

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If anyone wants to game with me, I'm free. I'm not competitive-level (so I won't wave dash or be a super intense or 100% accurate fighter). SOOOOOOO! If you want to practice intense fighting, I am so not the person to fight. D:

ggs sorry I couldn't play longer:\
GGs to you too. Dat Pikachu tho. ._." Anyway it's cool, I got to figure out how to use that funky controller sort of. It feels too small. I still can't figure out who I want to main in PM now that everything's changed.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I'll play you, I play a lot of characters so you can get some random matchup experience. When MKev is done playing I'm gonna game with him though.

Top Bottom