• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
gg's kev, gonna be my last one here. Had fun

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
GGs. One question tho, how the heck can you be able to execute somewhat-normally under all the lag. I can barely get a shffl out with it D:
I'm way above average when it comes to compensating for Wifi. I usually have pretty good control over how "fast" or how "slow" I need to move so that my character flows. On Wifi, you have to do things a bit ahead of time, for it to end up "normal". As long as the lag is pretty consistent, I can roughly guess how much delay there is and adjust how I need to play based on that. If it starts spiking heavily, or becomes very uneven, not even I can do much to play well in it.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
nevermind I actually gtg. see everybody tomorrow then :D
Sorry, Didn't see that you had to go. >,< GGs anyway. Do I seem like I've improved?

Any more friendlies?
Sorry, I just can't play with lag. I am like the opposite of mister DMG up there and am way below average when it comes for compensating for wi-fi. :L GGs though.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
Tryst, I added you and others from the list. they haven't responded back.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Tryst, I added you and others from the list. they haven't responded back.
Wait, didn't I already add you? or are you asking for a match? Sorry, I am confused. I'd be happy for a fight. (I am crossing my fingers for no lag. >,<) If that is what you mean. :D

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
Tryst, I'm not sure whats up but on the friend roster, it says it's needs you to register even though we both did...

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
If you don't mind waiting about 5 more minutes, I'll 1v1 you.

Top Bottom