• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MKev

Smash Apprentice
Alrite see you round Wundt. sorry for dropping early the previous matches. Was trying to ask you to turn off items :D

Chief219

Smash Rookie
Hey man I'm new to the boards lol I've only been a member for like 2 days..But I'm down for a few matches ::3569-5027-5534

MattNF

Smash Lord
ggs kev. not sure if we were desynced that last match or not, you were just standing there for that last stock lol.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
@ MKev MKev GGs. I'l be back later. Just had to do somethin real quick. Who do you think I am best at currently? just a small question. :3 Thanks for the battles!

MKev

Smash Apprentice
@ MKev MKev GGs. I'l be back later. Just had to do somethin real quick. Who do you think I am best at currently? just a small question. :3 Thanks for the battles!
I feel your Yoshi is decent but I believe he is a bit broken as a character so we'll have to wait for future updates, your mewtwo is also pretty solid I felt, you scooped me out of a lot of combos with him.

Wundt

Smash Cadet
Yo Chief, welcome! I added you. I also added you Tryst, add me back when you can guys. I think I'll be on for a while now if anyone's interested.

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
If you guys want more ppl to play on wifi go to the link in my sig

Guel

Smash Journeyman
So ive been a bit busy offline and havent rly been keeping up with this thread. Sorry about that guys. I plan to scrap everyone on the list atm and redo it. If youre interested plz just send me a msg and ill add you to list.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
So ive been a bit busy offline and havent rly been keeping up with this thread. Sorry about that guys. I plan to scrap everyone on the list atm and redo it. If youre interested plz just send me a msg and ill add you to list.
I guess I would like to be added if possible. Thanks. :3 Happy New Yearsh

Chief219

Smash Rookie
Lol do you guys ever get in contact with Keitaro/AllyKnight?..they dont seem to respond to me at all am I not important or something?

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ill play some matches today. fc 1504-6918-2448 i play ddd, roy, pit
Added.

Also for anyone interested I changed the list to the more recent/active players. I removed alot of players from there and on my friends list. If anyone would like to join new list inbox me plz.

Top Bottom