• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
GGs @ White Light White Light ,had fun.It was fun fighting an Ivysaur( it was the first I've played against., or nearly.) Would like to play you again sometime.

Last edited:

Mystic Dragon

Smash Apprentice
You need to stop being such a jerk. The smash community is one of the best around, if you're consistently having bad experiences with it, maybe YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, NOT the community.
Obviously a person in the community is saying "it's the best around" whenever someone makes one mistake, everyone has to barrage you just like in league or dota. If this is such a good community why do it to.

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
Obviously a person in the community is saying "it's the best around" whenever someone makes one mistake, everyone has to barrage you just like in league or dota. If this is such a good community why do it to.
Because you're being so hostile. Anyone that tries to help you, "Go away! You're a moron! Blublublublu!"

Last edited:

Smash Journeyman
Sounds OK to me. I'm still trying to setup so I might be a few minutes.

2wyte

Smash Rookie
Lol what's funny is that I got the exact same insult from you
remember to update your PM through the pm loader. and install the WiFi add-on in the addons tab

seriously everyone should update their PMS through the loader at least once a month or two. it only takes like 5 minutes and keep a your pm up to date.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
remember to update your PM through the pm loader. and install the WiFi add-on in the addons tab

seriously everyone should update their PMS through the loader at least once a month or two. it only takes like 5 minutes and keep a your pm up to date.
Don't waste your time with that guy he don't know what he's doing

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Nice job man you honestly made me just wanna delete this and quit smash thanks for ruining the game I love also thanks smash community for giving me a nice welcome
Why all the melodrama?

Nevermind. Hard to act like you're entirely innocent with you acting like how you were...

Last edited:

Kyobreck

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0001-3331-6863
Lol GG man That's all I got time for right now though. Thanks for the matches. Sorry I wasn't much of a fight. you were my first online match. Lot funner then fighting bots!
EDIT:Still got lots to learn but online matches are going to help :) Even if I get my ass handed to me.

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
2926-5783-8925 :)
EDIT:Also I'll host unless you really want to.
Good games. It seems you have a handle on meatwo, but don't know when to approach or the spacing of your opponents moves. Practice these things in training mode. Also remember to use teleport on stage to mix up your approach. Also use more shadow ball and shield grab. I was able to get in far too easily.

Kyobreck

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0001-3331-6863
Good games. It seems you have a handle on meatwo, but don't know when to approach or the spacing of your opponents moves. Practice these things in training mode. Also remember to use teleport on stage to mix up your approach. Also use more shadow ball and shield grab. I was able to get in far too easily.
Thanks!

Top Bottom