• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
And ggs to you. Dude, you're pretty good. You made getting destroyed fun for me. Do you have any advice?
Hmm, I'm not so good at advice, but try to work on getting rid of habits, such as teching in place a lot. Also, try to work on your punish game and getting as much out of a hit as possible. Hope this helps!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Hmm, I'm not so good at advice, but try to work on getting rid of habits, such as teching in place a lot. Also, try to work on your punish game and getting as much out of a hit as possible. Hope this helps!
I'll definitely focus on that, thanks.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
anyone up for a few matches? 1979-7448-0222

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Metal! Looks like you've been at it since we last played, we were smacking each other back and forth. That lag was so pesky in the later games, might have been something on my end since my folks just returned not too long ago. Thanks for playing dude.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow. GGs Zatch. Your Ness is still too damn amazing. I guess I did hold my own there for some games, compared to last time. I feel like I'm improving. Fun matches man.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
That person is not on my fc list.....
thats weird he somehow ended up on mine, and shortly after, he posted in here for the first time as a new member. i certainly didn't add him before that. weird

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Mean Green. Those matches were so raw when there wasn't so much lag, but otherwise, I felt like it was occurring irregularly. 'Tis the price to pay for Smash online.

Hope to play you again some time, dude.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GG's, Mean Green. Those matches were so raw when there wasn't so much lag, but otherwise, I felt like it was occurring irregularly. 'Tis the price to pay for Smash online.

Hope to play you again some time, dude.
GGs and ditto. The start of the first match before I sd'd was pretty intense.
We should try on a day like tuesday-thursday, there's less likely to be as many people online. And I can't believe I beat your yoshi! :) Wow. But that dedede, I just realized I've never beaten him. Tell him to watch his ass, cuz I'm comin for it.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GGs and ditto. We should try on a day like tuesday-thursday, there's less likely to be as many people online. And I can't believe I beat your yoshi! :) Wow. But that dedede, I just realized I've never beaten him. Tell him to watch his ***, cuz I'm comin for it.
Heh, no johns, but hence why I really don't like using Yoshi online much. He's an absolute train wreck to control efficiently, since he requires so much precision and down-to-the-wire movement, I feel like I'm butting heads with him just as much as I am my opponent at times.

Dedede is quickly becoming one of my better characters, I suppose. I feel like a lot of people aren't too aware of the MU, and speaking of which, I've never faced another Dedede before, either. Just not too many people believe in him, perhaps. :p I'll let him know, though. Lol.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Heh, no johns, but hence why I really don't like using Yoshi online much. He's an absolute train wreck to control efficiently, since he requires so much precision and down-to-the-wire movement, I feel like I'm butting heads with him just as much as I am my opponent at times.

Dedede is quickly becoming one of my better characters, I suppose. I feel like a lot of people aren't too aware of the MU, and speaking of which, I've never faced another Dedede before, either. Just not too many people believe in him, perhaps. :p I'll let him know, though. Lol.
I know that feel, that's why I don't use fox or falco. I just don't know how people do it. And I'm still amazed how good you are with yoshi under the lag, I can't do even half what you do.
It is a weird MU, he's got way more range than DK on just about everything. I faced another tough dedede here before, but I'm not sure who it was. I'll let you know if it comes to me.

Top Bottom