• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Thanks for the games, you were good target practice for my knees X3
You're on your way with jigglypuff. I suggest you play at least 5-10 matches with every character to find your main if you're not entirely committing to jiggs. As jigglypuff you gotta mix it up a bit and not just throw back airs and forward airs hoping to combo me or lock me down. Jiggly puff is a very escapable character, and you're gonna have to deal with that and learn to follow your opponent instead of lead him.
Oh and it's all about the rest.

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
You're on your way with jigglypuff. I suggest you play at least 5-10 matches with every character to find your main if you're not entirely committing to jiggs.
Yeah I'm looking to look for other mains too like Link and Mewtwo, Sadly there not alot of guides which can help me get better so I look at the melee ones.

Also each battle makes everyone get better ^_^

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm looking to look for other mains too like Link and Mewtwo, Sadly there not alot of guides which can help me get better so I look at the melee ones.

Also each battle makes everyone get better ^_^
Unless you're fighting Sonic, I've never learned anything from Sonic that can apply to anyone else except Sonic XD
Ah I guess you know all the advanced techniques and all that already? A good tip that took me a while to catch onto is that you can air dodge without pressing the trigger all the way down, meaning you can wavedash without a full press as well. It sure makes me a lot faster, but do what you feel comfortable with.
If you're not comfortable with everything you do on a regular basis then you can only get so much better.

NEO!

Smash Lord
I do! I didn't get the chance last night to tell you that your missile flurry is absolutely terrifying XD I'd practically just kill myself than try to navigate those projectiles.
GGS who is ur main? You have a lot of good characters. Kirby is one of your best

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGS who is ur main? You have a lot of good characters. Kirby is one of your best
Eh I can't decide on a main. The one I've considered most recently is Charizard, but Spamus has a slight advantage over that huge monster. I was only as good as I was with Kirby because you didn't know how to hit me =p Thanks for revealing ZSS's weakness to me! I guess I'm becoming the most consistent with Marth, so if it were a very serious match, I'd have to play him. I'd say either Lucario or Captain Falcon are my very top when I'm at my best, but I don't have as much experience with either of them. Marth was the character I switched over from melee with, while Falcon and Lucario I've just picked up a few weeks ago.

NEO!

Smash Lord
Eh I can't decide on a main. The one I've considered most recently is Charizard, but Spamus has a slight advantage over that huge monster. I was only as good as I was with Kirby because you didn't know how to hit me =p Thanks for revealing ZSS's weakness to me! I guess I'm becoming the most consistent with Marth, so if it were a very serious match, I'd have to play him. I'd say either Lucario or Captain Falcon are my very top when I'm at my best, but I don't have as much experience with either of them. Marth was the character I switched over from melee with, while Falcon and Lucario I've just picked up a few weeks ago.
Awesome keep up the good work

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I like oli but he sucks, trying to get better
I just thought it would be frustrating since we weren't going all out offense like in some.other matches
Nah it's not frustrating. I had a lot on my mind, otherwise every match we'd have been fighting like those few matches when we were spacing.
And keep it up, he's good. Lol at one point I looked down at my high %, then looked back at oli and saw you walking around with 3 or 4 purples and I nearly **** my pants.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
GGs fun matches but im done for the night
Late reply,but you were really good.Your skill with so many different characters reminds me of MeanGreen.
If you guys played,it'd be a bunch of high-level matches with a ton of different match-ups.:p

Does anyone want to play Goola?
1981-6854-9277

Last edited:
Top Bottom