• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Frame

Smash Cadet
@the_irish_dude LOL i did alright for picking the game up 2 days ago i guess :s

ye just like anyone who has project m 3.01 just add me up :D

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Yeah. I was using a custom audio pack though. Maybe that has something to do with it? I just deleted my projectm folder and redownloaded everything. We'll see what happens.
that shouldnt be it cuz i got custom music on mine too...i found a full folder and deleted it then it worked for me ever since remember not to do the update at the launcher

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
noobed it up, deleted everything, put it back on the card, there was an update available at the launch, didn't update, can't tell if I'm doing this right at this pace now

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
that shouldnt be it cuz i got custom music on mine too...i found a full folder and deleted it then it worked for me ever since remember not to do the update at the launcher
Alright, cool. I'm just waiting for people to accept registration now.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
i'm down epic, just add me

also yea, i was disconnecting every other round, i need to adjust to the lag though, but i liked those kills with the stickies 8)

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
i'm down epic, just add me

also yea, i was disconnecting every other round, i need to adjust to the lag though, but i liked those kills with the stickies 8)
Alright, and I think we both will need a few rounds to adjust.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if the connection is yellow, green or blue, it just takes some adjusting and then after a few sets the lag isn't so bad anymore.

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
sorry about ending it there, the match settings were on infinite time.
And good games, I need to work on a lot and you need to work on doing risky things offstage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom