• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
yeah i agree, i can tell your sonic is really good offline. keep it up
Soon the ZSS & Sonic Community will get better even with the nerfs I'll try to upload one of the 2 matches and maybe share the match in either character discussion

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Soon the ZSS & Sonic Community will get better even with the nerfs I'll try to upload one of the 2 matches and maybe share the match in either character discussion
sure thing, but tbh i played horrible lol. i couldn't move at all the way i wanted because the connection was super sluggish. i mostly beat you with pure reads and playing patient cuz i couldn't move at all.

waygu

Smash Lord
I'll do that if it happens again
how'd you install the 3.5 wifi set? i ended up using my old pm wifi set pasting 3.5 over it and i was good from jump. idk if thats right or best but it worked.
you can d/l the 3.5 non-wifi set, install, go to launch page, update the launcher then go to add-ons, install the wifi add-on and go forward from there if it didnt work. good luck man.

RyLoTheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
how'd you install the 3.5 wifi set? i ended up using my old pm wifi set pasting 3.5 over it and i was good from jump. idk if thats right or best but it worked.
you can d/l the 3.5 non-wifi set, install, go to launch page, update the launcher then go to add-ons, install the wifi add-on and go forward from there if it didnt work. good luck man.
It was on the Project M website when i got it

Top Bottom