• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind, off to bed.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh,but he's right.I think I faced his Bowser only once,but he was good.Though to be fair it was the first good Bowser I've played.:awesome:
If you say so! What do you have to say about this @ WinterShorts WinterShorts ? Heh, I wonder how much of a threat bowser is to me
Or G&W. Pick your poison.

The only good Bowser? Well, good old friend @ Rags Rags is improving as Bowser, but yeah I don't know any other amazing Bowser I've played. My god I try to play G&W much more than Bowser and Bowser get's all the appreciation.

*sigh*

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Or G&W. Pick your poison.

The only good Bowser? Well, good old friend @ Rags Rags is improving as Bowser, but yeah I don't know any other amazing Bowser I've played. My god I try to play G&W much more than Bowser and Bowser get's all the appreciation.

*sigh*
No,your G&W was great.I just have only recently started playing online on PM(you were the first),and I haven't even run into another Bowser yet.So I was like 'WHAT?"when I saw a good Bowser in action.His mobility due to his Down B was shocking.I felt totally helpless against him.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
No,your G&W was great.I just have only recently started playing online on PM(you were the first),and I haven't even run into another Bowser yet.So I was like 'WHAT?"when I saw a good Bowser in action.His mobility due to his Down B was shocking.I felt totally helpless against him.
Yeah Bowser's Down-B I personally think is a very underrated move. It edgeguards better than fortress hogging without the possibble scuicide, and it's a very powerful move by itself. I could play some shinanigans with it and possibbly make them think i'm about to jump cancel the down-b, but then crash on them instead. Down-B is such a powerful and underrated move.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Yea i'll play you

0519-1238-6244

Can have your fc?

Well since this guys not here anyone else wanna play?
Im here, was just cleaning up a mess someone made in my fridge.
My FC is 1247-0652-9848 but Im pretty sure you already have it.

Edit: What just happened?

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah Bowser's Down-B I personally think is a very underrated move. It edgeguards better than fortress hogging without the possibble scuicide, and it's a very powerful move by itself. I could play some shinanigans with it and possibbly make them think i'm about to jump cancel the down-b, but then crash on them instead. Down-B is such a powerful and underrated move.
Don't think you're safe from me hehe, I'll be waiting hwre to play you so I can see how much you've gotten better over the month, and expect the same from me! :grin:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Don't think you're safe from me hehe, I'll be waiting hwre to play you so I can see how much you've gotten better over the month, and expect the same from me! :grin:
Oh look at that! I showed up 1 minute after you posted this. Good timing for me! Want to play now?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I don't want to limit you, it just frustrates me. It's still your right to use him just like it's my right to Kirbycide you for every one of my kills X3 I'll host.
Well it's not that. I mean I've been trying to use G&W much more than Bowser. Just want to practice with a faster character, or something OTHER than Bowser.

Anyone wish to play? 1507-5234-0617

If we can't join each other It's cause of my router's selective participation with others. So don't feel bad.

Last edited:

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Quick! Before my wii decides it doesn't like my makeshift proxy server, somebody try a game with me!
1509-2390-9910

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I don't want to limit you, it just frustrates me. It's still your right to use him just like it's my right to Kirbycide you for every one of my kills X3 I'll host.
Felt reeeeallly trolly from all those matches XD

But GGs nonetheless. I know lag is an annoying p**ck, but when you roll, I know where you're going, leading me to grab you in that spot. I'd suggest WAY less rolling than before if you can.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Felt reeeeallly trolly from all those matches XD

But GGs nonetheless. I know lag is an annoying p**ck, but when you roll, I know where you're going, leading me to grab you in that spot. I'd suggest WAY less rolling than before if you can.
I tried not rolling at one point and you just shielded my get up attack or wavedashed to up smash to catch me jumping ;-;
Just admit that you're Mew2king already.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Quick! Before my wii decides it doesn't like my makeshift proxy server, somebody try a game with me!
1509-2390-9910
I'll play! Waiting for a friend of mine to show up, but I don't suspect he'll be around soon.

0949-5879-5571

Top Bottom