• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games for now Bran, I'll be back in a couple minutes if you want to continue. Good Lucario.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I usb load so I have no use for such menus

And how are the GnW/M2 nerfs working for you lol
That was supposed to be a nerf? Really? I can do Game and Watch. It seems his projectiles are bigger, that's something, but he has more weight when using the bucket a second time.

Mewtwo I like nerfed, even though he's on of my mains. His tail is shorter and I can't attack out of my teleport all of the time, but I like it for a strange reason. Makes it rewarding to use a nerfed Mewtwo that has a closer resemblence to Melee's Mewtwo.

Bowser? He didn't impact sh*t. Therefore, he didn't get sh*t.

Well, actually, he got this kick-ass vicotry theme which I love so much.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Webzter Webzter that's awesome dude! If you're still on PM I'll be hosting a room. Just join right u whenever you're ready. C:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Im sorry bro I just couldnt do it, too much lag GGs Ima try and see if id get a better connection with someone else

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY 0519-1238-6244
Man that is like the third time someone's had too much lag. I hope that's not the same story for every single person here.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Greetings all, tis my first post on Smashboards! :chuckle:

Anyone up for 20 mins?
The FC is 1981-6854-9277

EDIT: Never mind, I can't right now

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games @ Webzter Webzter ! You've made a lot of improvement since we last played, and I mean a lot. Was something wrong during our games on Dreamland? I wasn't really sure what to assume. Had a blast!

Edit: @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) I will if you've got about five minutes to spare me first! :3

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games @ Zatchiel Zatchiel ! Sure was fun getting into the new 3.5 groove, and learning what it has to offer. I had a blast playing against everyone you threw at me, I'm certainly impressed with how many characters you can play well! One thing tho, why did you have to switch characters every match you won at the end? I hate it when people do that, makes it feel like I learn nothing since I only get one match to do anything then that is set in stone (but that's just me). But yeah, very fun to face you again, if you ever want a training partner or whatevs, you know where to find me! ^^

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games Nix, lmao. <3 I can't shield Falco's lasers right for the life of me, it must be painful to watch me trying to maneuver through all of that. Anyway, welcome to 3.5! I'm liking it so far, how does it feel for you?

Edit: I just switch around a lot to see who fares better. I couldn't really do much at all with my mains so I took to testing the matchup with other characters. Nothing personal, but I apologize if you wanted to play some of my other characters again.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Great games Nix, lmao. <3 I can't shield Falco's lasers right for the life of me, it must be painful to watch me trying to maneuver through all of that. Anyway, welcome to 3.5! I'm liking it so far, how does it feel for you?
Yeah its good, Falco isn't too drastically different so I'm just picking up where I left off I suppose, fighting on all this new stages feels great tho :3

Edit: I just switch around a lot to see who fares better. I couldn't really do much at all with my mains so I took to testing the matchup with other characters. Nothing personal, but I apologize if you wanted to play some of my other characters again.
Oh no problem man its just something weird about me, it doesn't really matter, still wish I played better against zelda or sheik since I feel I did awful in those matches Hehe, but its not like those two matches make you feel lesser about me or anything so I'm completely fine lol

Last edited:

Webzter

Smash Cadet
Good games @ Webzter Webzter ! You've made a lot of improvement since we last played, and I mean a lot. Was something wrong during our games on Dreamland? I wasn't really sure what to assume. Had a blast!

Thanks, I feel like I've improved, I think my predicting game and coverage options have developed a bit more, but I still have a long way to go.
When we were playing in Dreamland, I was trying to practice wavedashing to the ledge, which is why I didn't really attack.
I'm still trying to get used to the overall feel of the game, not practicing this game for over a month somewhat messed me up, which is why I SD'ed so much. I had a blast as well! It was very fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom