• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I have an extremely annoying metal thing on my thumb that prevents me from moving it. I meant I could play with my index finger, like I have been for the past two weeks, but It's tedious.
Honestly, I can't think of a better time to practice my L-Canceling.
I'll play you if you want to, I can practice some other characters too.

D

Deleted member

I would like to practice some new characters too. If you didn't know, I've been frustrated for the longest time about having only Mario as a main. Just... don't expect me to do well.
So yah.
No thumb and no Mario.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I forgot, PLEASE DON'T PLAY LUIGI. I have a... problem...
He occasionally freezes the game because I edited his sound bank inproperly.
I disconnected because my game crashed.

D

Deleted member

@ Mattchu Mattchu GG... If you call those matches games XD.
Verdict: I only main Mario, Mario mains me. And my poor, poor thumb.

D

Deleted member

GGs man thanks for the matches.
Oh, I have one more request. Do you think you could join my room and choose lucas again? Maybe he was the cause of my game crashing because I remember playing Luigi on Wifi yesterday. I need to be sure what caused it, and I have a feeling he did.

D

Deleted member

test what?
To see if Lucas will crash the game when selected with his default skin on the opposing side. I have my reasons, and I hate to waste anybody's time with somethig boring like this but... yeah...

Top Bottom