• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Yeah I kinda need to learn the timing again so I can not miss so many techs, just takes time I suppose
Yea I have problems coming back on wifi after long periods of offline play, I always gotta pull out the pocket toon Link in order to readjust to the lag. Hope to play you again when you wont sd so much haha

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yea I have problems coming back on wifi after long periods of offline play, I always gotta pull out the pocket toon Link in order to readjust to the lag. Hope to play you again when you wont sd so much haha
Well I had spurts of greatness there so I'm not worried. Just consider this a little exhibition and I'll come back in like a week or so and do this again when I'm settling in and what not, and it should go a lot better :chuckle:

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone want to enjoy one last time of thier broken Lucas before 3.5?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
tbh, you're an excellent training partner. The best player in my state plays marth as well which I'm looking to bring down eventually, and you're one of the few who really give me a challenge to be my best still, so hopefully we can play a lot more in the future
Yea I like Marth a lot, I usually use him a lot in tournament. I wish I could have used the Pikachu though, but I kept ****ing up so I had to go Marth lol. And I've played a lot of Falco's and if there is one thing I've learned it's that falco is the most vulnerable when he is about to touch the ground, with Marth you can just grab him out of his dair but since Pikachu has such a small grab range you gotta time it and space it really well. I wish I could gone more Pikachu but I was ****ing up so I had to stick with the Marth lol

oh and what state are you from and are you power ranked there?

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yea I like Marth a lot, I usually use him a lot in tournament. I wish I could have used the Pikachu though, but I kept ****ing up so I had to go Marth lol. And I've played a lot of Falco's and if there is one thing I've learned it's that falco is the most vulnerable when he is about to touch the ground, with Marth you can just grab him out of his dair but since Pikachu has such a small grab range you gotta time it and space it really well. I wish I could gone more Pikachu but I was ****ing up so I had to stick with the Marth lol

oh and what state are you from and are you power ranked there?
I'm from South Carolina, and If I would be power ranked I would theoretically be top 5 since I'm capable of beating anyone below that, but sadly that's not how PR works lol, and since I'm only 15 and can't drive, I can only go to a few tournies, plus I just started to do well here in the first place. Hopefully I'll be on the next one though whenever that comes out. But yeah I need some Marth Practice so any time is appreciated, the wifi kept messing my timing up so I couldn't tech like any of your forward throws for the first few games, It made me sadz lol

Since the PM we have is specially made for wifi since the servers are down, will 3. 5 even work on wifi at first or will we have to wait a bit?
Been lurking around the boards all day, Wiiztec of the PMDT said that the codeset will be prepatched. I saw it in a thread somewhere today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom