• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
In my opinion, pikachu should not be able to chain grab any character that many times. His up smash is also cheap and over powered, but whatever. Ness should be able to match up with pikachu but he dosent even have a chance. Pmbr needs to buff Ness forreal. He's slow as **** and can't hit anyone with any moves.
If you DI away from pika then he can only get like 1 or 2 CG enless your some1 heavyweight, it's not much different then falcos CG in brawl but ggs none the less:D

R&B

Smash Apprentice
I'm tring so hard to pick up Mewtwo.
I just can't, lol

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Fun sorry, and sure, just start a lobby, I'll join in a sec.

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Mrlul I'm done for now, fight Matt for awhile, he is awesome
better than me so watch out.

R&B

Smash Apprentice
This is off topic, but is it ever a good idea to buy third party controllers?

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Mrluls connection is godlike. GGs my goodman

mine may have caused a few hiccups at points tho

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, GGs!

GTG now, GGs. That god combo at the end of the match. o-o
Your Roy is way faster than mine. I really gotta play him more so I can get a rhythm with him. I was just about to switch to practice before you had to go. Yea I just caught the wave there on that last stock lol.

EDIT- also iI'm still looking for a match now if anyones up for it. 0259-9882-2037

Last edited:

R&B

Smash Apprentice
Your Roy is way faster than mine. I really gotta play him more so I can get a rhythm with him. I was just about to switch to practice before you had to go. Yea I just caught the wave there on that last stock lol.

EDIT- also iI'm still looking for a match now if anyones up for it. 0259-9882-2037
Hey man, I will play you sometime tomorrow, just add me and I'll add you when I wake up before I leave for work.

MrLul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrL300

GGs again. My hands starting to hurt so I'm going to take a break. Will you be on tomorrow?

Top Bottom