• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
i think i might have messed something up replacing files to convert from full to wifi version. might be a bit sorry it didnt boot

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, ShadowGanon. I can safely say your Ganon has been improving leaps and bounds since last we fought. I'm sorry I couldn't quite give you the challenge you might've been looking for, what with lag like that. Lol. Nevertheless, I actually had a lot of fun playing those games. Till next time. :)

Edit: I don't think I've ever seen any other Ganon other than yours do something like that. I did not see it coming from a mile away. Rofl.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GG's, ShadowGanon. I can safely say your Ganon has been improving leaps and bounds since last we fought. I'm sorry I couldn't quite give you the challenge you might've been looking for, what with lag like that. Lol. Nevertheless, I actually had a lot of fun playing those games. Till next time. :)

Edit: I don't think I've ever seen any other Ganon other than yours do something like that. I did not see it coming from a mile away. Rofl.
Wait, I've played you before?

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Yeah, a long time ago. I played your Falcon before too, but that was way back in summer. (I think I played Falcon myself, but mostly went Mario.)
Hmm... I think I might remember that... I play so many different people on here that I lose track of who I've played with. I've since stopped playing Falcon online because I can't use highly technical characters online (Stupid lag...).

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hmm... I think I might remember that... I play so many different people on here that I lose track of who I've played with. I've since stopped playing Falcon online because I can't use highly technical characters online (Stupid lag...).
Ohhh, I know what you mean. Hence why I'm starting to pick Yoshi (my secondary, along with Mario) less and less now, especially when the connection is all that much more worse. Only become a frustrating battle more with myself than my opponent, really. Lol.

Alright :D! Who hosts?
You can.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Dott. Wow, the lag just suddenly catalyzed toward the end there out of nowhere... Really fun matches, anyway, dude.

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby !! People started to use the internet so i had to left...

Ahh i know i have improved but it stills seems to be nothing against you...

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby !! People started to use the internet so i had to left...

Ahh i know i have improved but it stills seems to be nothing against you...
S'okay, we got in a lot of matches, at least. :)

Don't give up, man. I can definitely tell you have been practicing, as well as I, and you just need to keep pushing forth. Practice is the key to nurturing your potential, and I'm glad you've been doing just that. If I can give you some bit of advice, it'd just be to work on some of your approach game. You could kind of become predictable at moments, and I would throw out attacks out there, knowing you would fall into them. As Fox, try and bait out people's moves more to mix things up, then punish thoroughly. Fox is so fast, he can easily weave his way in and out between characters, although I understand it's all the more difficult, no thanks to online.

Again, just keep at it.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
How can I let her know if she is not on atm? (Path is a girl....I thought Path was a boy)
She's on Skype. I'm contacting her there. We'll be on red team vs. you and Nazo. (Lol. Well, now ya know. :p )

Edit: GG's, Flash and Nazo! Really, really awesome games. I would play longer if I didn't have to eat dinner now. =P See you guys later. (Oh, and Path says GG's too.)

I'll see what I can do as far as uploading matches, BTW.

Last edited:
Top Bottom