• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Gg's Captain Zack. Sorry about the random fall down/ missed recoverys. My controller finally went bad so I had to use my brother's. Anyways, GG's, nice set of characters.

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
im gonna try something and see if it works for my next match ;)
note if it works whoever im fighting is gonna **** a brick lol

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
4129-1690-2338
ill fight ya pudden
My fc is 3182-9684-8331

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash
My Zelda is 50% of what Zeldoo should be in terms of techs and speed. Dis delay yo. Gee, thanks Obama!

But if you still want to go out it, sure. I think somebody else here is a user to and they probably have a better connection and set up than I do. Practicing with them would be more beneficial in terms of preparing for tournaments.

Last edited:

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
lol you like yoshi ahahahahha!!!!!
aww man why you leave i was gonna use someone else afterwards lol

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm confused as to what just happened.

@ red skull fire red skull fire
I think I just figured out what happened. We desynced. Are you using the most recent version of project M? Or maybe it was just a fluke on the connection's part. My room is still up.

Last edited:

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
I'm confused as to what just happened.

@ red skull fire red skull fire
I think I just figured out what happened. We desynced. Are you using the most recent version of project M? Or maybe it was just a fluke on the connection's part. My room is still up.
did you not see the humungus dinosaur? i was fighting you for a while wasnt i?

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
GGs. Good Bowser, work on not so many cc dtilts. Get's predictable after a few minutes. ;' (
It's really something I like using, idk why. I kinda wish I had picked up an easier character to main but I've gotteb this far, might as well go all the way.

Top Bottom