• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EpCJoe

Smash Cadet
Hey i want to play but havent played with anyone online... This is my first time FC: 2966-5820-2509

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I guess I'll try it. Im unclear how a battle like that goes. Do you just start from the first character on the top row and when you lose with them you move onto the next? Also if you survive do stocks carry over or do you just move on to the next character anyway?

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I guess I'll try it. Im unclear how a battle like that goes. Do you just start from the first character on the top row and when you lose with them you move onto the next? Also if you survive do stocks carry over or do you just move on to the next character anyway?
I like to do iron man crews so that you can pick characters in any order you'd like. That way, it adds the strategy of counterpicking the enemy's characters. Stocks carry over from each match.To make things easier, all stages will be decided by random. The whole first page is legal, but nothing else.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I like to do iron man crews so that you can pick characters in any order you'd like. That way, it adds the strategy of counterpicking the enemy's characters. Stocks carry over from each match.To make things easier, all stages will be decided by random. The whole first page is legal, but nothing else.
Ok Im game then. I don't really gauge match-ups though. Kinda just pick who I want and that's it so for me not too much strategizing going on.

Do you want to host or should I?

Last edited:
Looking for games. 1507-5234-0617. My router is a jerk and only lets me connect with certain players, so if you get a dc error while trying to join, that's why. That said, are you one of the lucky ones?

Nurl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DS FC
1891-1693-9336
Looking for games. 1507-5234-0617. My router is a jerk and only lets me connect with certain players, so if you get a dc error while trying to join, that's why. That said, are you one of the lucky ones?
my router sux 2 but idc my fc is 2325-2827-4543

Top Bottom