• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, guys, ha ha. So is Neo getting back on, then? Suppose I can re-join if that's the case, unless everyone else is done for now.

Edit: Looks like that's it. GG's, Flash, Neo, and Bros. :) Really tight matches, despite all the lag.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
We're done lol. Thanks for being my partner @ NEO! NEO! Good games Pr0f and Capt. K! The ending of the match with Charizard had me rofl. The simultaneous f-smash ending.

EDIT: Idk if we're done.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
We're done lol. Thanks for being my partner @ NEO! NEO! Good games Pr0f and Capt. K! The ending of the match with Charizard had me rofl. The simultaneous f-smash ending.

EDIT: Idk if we're done.
It looks like we are for now. Kinda works out, 'cause I need to be leaving soon anyway. Till next time, dude. :) (And yes, LOL @ the ending of that last match.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom