• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games brosunited
Lol, you're from the same state as me. No wonder our connection was so good. Luigi and Samus are my weaknesses, especially for Sonic and Squirtle. I just picked up Project M again earlier this week so I'm still fighting the rust. Good games nevertheless.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
CAPTAIN KIRBEHH.
Wassup? I'm not sure if you guys were going to do teams, so I dropped out to give you the 1v1 lol.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
CAPTAIN KIRBEHH.
Wassup? I'm not sure if you guys were going to do teams, so I dropped out to give you the 1v1 lol.
Hey, dude. Haven't seen you in a while. :)

Not much. Just hyped for the 3.5 build, as well as Smash 4 (still on the fence over whether I should get it or not, mostly for control reasons). I was up for doing doubles, but I'm not so sure about everyone else.

Edit: Wait, hold that thought, Bros. I think Path may be able to join for teams (which only leaves us with needing one more member; I'd still be down for dubz).

Double edit: Yep, Path can join. Now we only need one more person. :) Any other takers?

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Dannggg, I just rejoined Pinkdeaf's group again. SORRY TO THEM IF I CAUSED ANY ISSUES. It's been a long day lol.
Alright, can't wait to play to get these dubs goin'

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Dannggg, I just rejoined Pinkdeaf's group again. SORRY TO THEM IF I CAUSED ANY ISSUES. It's been a long day lol.
Alright, can't wait to play to get these dubs goin'
Well, you may wanna opt out of there. Path is asking one of her friends on Skype if he can join us. Looks like we may be getting a forth soon. :p Or quite possibly from here, if someone else requests first in time.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yep, Bros. A player by the name of Bane can join. That makes teams you and I (red) vs. him and Path. :) Path should be hosting, so I can give her your FC?

Edit: Wait, nevermind. She has your FC. Lol.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games PATH and BANE. Thanks for being my partner Capt. Kirby! Sorry for the multiple times I screwed up. I had a lot of fun though!

I should of realized that Sonic isn't the best person for 2v2. I was trying to slow down a bit so I don't ram with spindashes and n-airs. Can't say I was too successful... D:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Good games PATH and BANE. Thanks for being my partner Capt. Kirby! Sorry for the multiple times I screwed up. I had a lot of fun though!

I should of realized that Sonic isn't the best person for 2v2. I was trying to slow down a bit so I don't ram with spindashes and n-airs. Can't say I was too successful... D:
Lol. It's all good, man. Honestly, I screwed up way more so than you did, I feel like. xD Especially with Yoshi. I could not control him with all that lag, ha ha ha. /johns.

GG's anyway, dude. Had a lot of fun, and it was great playing with you again. Truthfully, I feel like we had some stellar synergy going on back there. :) Great matches also to Path and Bane. Looking forward to our next set of doubles in the future! Peace out.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
How long were we playing, prof flash? All in all, your sonic was still moving too quick for me to challenge, but at least I'm learning, right. You are very good withyour tech skill. I'm jealous. All I have is dash dancing and wave dashing down. Those multishince were impressive. Fun dittos as well. Spacey fights are always fun. We almost played doubles, but I should have preemptively organized a doubles match formally on the forums, but next time. Ggs.

Top Bottom