• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
so who am i playing now? im confused - pudding joined me and u werent online yet neo

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15
Sorry for not sticking around. The delay was a bit too much for me to handle.

Would anybody else like to go a few rounds with me?

Edit omg that was you @ Swswan Swswan ? I am denser than can be. Then again, pudding is a very dense and jiggly dessert.

DarkDeity, my fc is in my info. I don't copy and paste it much, because I am on the mobile version of this site. But it is right there, and it is easy to access for computer users. :C I thought you already had it.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15
Sorry for not sticking around. The delay was a bit too much for me to handle.

Would anybody else like to go a few rounds with me?
well thats a little annoying :/

edit: yeah and while u were confused the two people we were supposed to be playing have gone to their own game :/

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Nah, @ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15 's status says he is not brawling, but he is online. BTW, deity, do you still need my friend code?

Besides, @ Swswan Swswan ... Neo is not a traditional Samus player. Usually offline it is not a big deal. But since it is online, people with faster projectiles always have the advantage. Especially if all they do is run and spam them. Of course I am NOT trying to be too mean to Neo, because I am not really mean to begin with. I am just stating their playstyle bluntly. It can be very trying and unrewarding to fight against. Similar to Bowser players who down tilt approach and then Fair to death online.

But they do have very good missile timing, so if they practice the other half of Samus then they would actually be a very good Samus player.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Nah, @ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15 's status says he is not brawling, but he is online. BTW, deity, do you still need my friend code?

Besides, @ Swswan Swswan ... Neo is not a traditional Samus player. Usually offline it is not a big deal. But since it is online, people with faster projectiles always have the advantage. Especially if all they do is run and spam them. Of course I am NOT trying to be too mean to Neo, because I am not really mean to begin with. I am just stating their playstyle bluntly.

But they do have very good missile timing, so if they practice the other half of Samus then they would actually be a very good Samus player.
right well im not gonna get involved with that - says diety and neo are brawling on my screen so.. yeah allg

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
path, do you wanna try out our connection? i could never join you because of the error codes i had before - but i fixed that, not sure it could be as bad as what ive got with puddin atm :/

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
path, do you wanna try out our connection? i could never join you because of the error codes i had before - but i fixed that, not sure it could be as bad as what ive got with puddin atm :/
Yeah, okay. I think I still have you added, I'll host. ^^b

Edit: If you're still playing with puddin, take your time. I'm not in a hurry lol.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, okay. I think I still have you added, I'll host. ^^b

Edit: If you're still playing with puddin, take your time. I'm not in a hurry lol.
im hosting now
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin GG's man
your zelda is freakin boss.
i have so much to work on for lucas - feel like there is a significant problem with me using him in lag though :(

edit: it was worse than with puddin - it was ok at the start and then it **** itself haha

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
im hosting now
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin GG's man
your zelda is freakin boss.
i have so much to work on for lucas - feel like there is a significant problem with me using him in lag though :(
Whelp, that lag was pretty bad. At least we tried, hopefully we get a better connection next time! At least we were able to actually connect this time haha.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015

Besides, @ Swswan Swswan ... Neo is not a traditional Samus player. Usually offline it is not a big deal. But since it is online, people with faster projectiles always have the advantage. Especially if all they do is run and spam them. Of course I am NOT trying to be too mean to Neo, because I am not really mean to begin with. I am just stating their playstyle bluntly. It can be very trying and unrewarding to fight against. Similar to Bowser players who down tilt approach and then Fair to death online.

Hehe. Sorry guys. I didn't have the patience to wait. Don't get offended.
GGs nice link fun matches
Dem missiles tho. Too damn good.

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
@ NEO! NEO! GGs man, i gotta go to work - l be back in 3 hours or so.
Dt rocket spam is intense, think i made some good moves with my lucas
atm im considering maining lucas, mario and lucario...not sure who else - possibly marth and charizard - although my marth needs a LOT of work hah

NEO!

Smash Lord
@ NEO! NEO! GGs man, i gotta go to work - l be back in 3 hours or so.
Dt rocket spam is intense, think i made some good moves with my lucas
atm im considering maining lucas, mario and lucario...not sure who else - possibly marth and charizard - although my marth needs a LOT of work hah
GGs u did really good with all characters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's pretty dead tonight. :C

Anyone up for some fights? I feel like practicing other characters.

Zero Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zero_Kirby
3DS FC
3909-7524-8639
Switch FC
SW 7923-7756-9289
I'm up for some fightin'. I finally got a wired connection - now to see how much better for Smashing it is!

2883-6284-2721

Zero Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zero_Kirby
3DS FC
3909-7524-8639
Switch FC
SW 7923-7756-9289
Did I forget to change to the wi-fi safe setup again?

'Cause that was definitely desync. Hang on a mo.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Did I forget to change to the wi-fi safe setup again?

'Cause that was definitely desync. Hang on a mo.
Okie dokie lokie then. I was sitting there thinking "is his controller acting funny?" You are using Project M 3.02 wifi version, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom