• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Good games dude. Was something up with your controller during those last few games? You stopped playing a few times mid-game, I wasn't sure what to suspect. Fun Link and Mario.

Anybody else want to play?
No, nothing was wrong with my controller. Without trying to sound like I'm making excuses, I lost my confidence towards the end and was debating if I wanted to give up or not. Not your fault, I'm just going through a realization phase that I'm still a ways away from being decent.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Edit: @ Zatchiel Zatchiel , ill play.
Had to help mother find a remote, apologies for the hold up. I'll host.

No, nothing was wrong with my controller. Without trying to sound like I'm making excuses, I lost my confidence towards the end and was debating if I wanted to give up or not. Not your fault, I'm just going through a realization phase that I'm still a ways away from being decent.

I was literally in the same state of mind just weeks ago. You'll get better with practice, just keep at it.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Sorry bout that, my wii just had an error. Ill rehost.

Edit: Got a second error. Now is probably a good time for me to stop anyhow. GG's.

Last edited:

Umari0

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to help me see if my wifi works and how much lag I have? My FC is 3313-1251-3195. I'll probably play a game or two.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
people here are so much nicer compared to other online games I've played :D
Just keep in mind that it's a game. You shouldn't be getting bipolar because of losses, you should realize that they're a learning opportunity. I can see people not tolerating your sitting there and going emo on them halfway through matches.

That said, anyone up for some games? I'm gonna be playing a little Fox to see how well I've transferred him over from Brawl.

NVM

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games @ Jobes Jobes ! I'm pretty terrible at fighting squirtle so that was definitely good practice lol. You had awesome DI too, it was hard to continue my combos, it was really fun trying to extend them even when you did all you could

Last edited:

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
Good games @ Jobes Jobes ! I'm pretty terrible at fighting squirtle so that was definitely good practice lol. You had awesome DI too, it was hard to continue my combos, it was really fun trying to extend them even when you did all you could
Yea, must've been fun chasing my little shell all around the map! All Marth practice is super appreciated, it's one of Squirtle's tougher matchups. Thanks for the games!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yea, must've been fun chasing my little shell all around the map! All Marth practice is super appreciated, it's one of Squirtle's tougher matchups. Thanks for the games!
No prob, I need Marth practice too lol, I'm still trying to figure him out. I still love him too though haha, he's my trusty secondary behind the one and only falco, as you may have noticed

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Just keep in mind that it's a game. You shouldn't be getting bipolar because of losses, you should realize that they're a learning opportunity. I can see people not tolerating your sitting there and going emo on them halfway through matches.
Thanks for the... tough love advice (I couldn't think of what else to call it).

Last edited:

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
No prob, I need Marth practice too lol, I'm still trying to figure him out. I still love him too though haha, he's my trusty secondary behind the one and only falco, as you may have noticed
Your Falco was... painful. Anyone up for some games? 1380 3898 3528

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games Pink. I've never faced off against a Lucario in P:M before, so playing that matchup felt really confusing, haha. Your Samus is no doubt the best I've gotten to play, I was never really sure what to do when it came to being in tech chase situations. Had lots of fun. Have to play my recovery smarter, since it seems that Ness's recovery is what was getting exploited most.

Anyone want to play?
I'll play.

Edit: Oh, nevermind then. Unless you two want to rotate?

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs @ Zatchiel Zatchiel . your ness was interesting, to say the least. Ive fought plenty of ness players, and you were the only one to really chase me down with those pk thunders (liberally so that you got punished a lot for it). You are also one of the only ness' whose pk missile i can somewhat beat. I guess i got used to the range. Though, hour ness is still really strong. One of the strongest ive seen, barring Tyger's ness.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ggs @ Zatchiel Zatchiel . your ness was interesting, to say the least. Ive fought plenty of ness players, and you were the only one to really chase me down with those pk thunders (liberally so that you got punished a lot for it). You are also one of the only ness' whose pk missile i can somewhat beat. I guess i got used to the range. Though, hour ness is still really strong. One of the strongest ive seen, barring Tyger's ness.
I would've gone for sweetspotting the ledge more often, but I felt like you would've ledgehogged me if you noticed I was going low enough for that too often. It's also kinda difficult to time on wifi, but I'm not complaining about that. I don't know how else to chase Samus in the air most of the time once she goes into morph ball. It's pretty safe if I can at least get up a wall between you and I with the tail, since the tail has infinite priority, and I can negate missiles with the head. I wouldn't do it as much if you had a full charge shot, however. I should use it less since I still don't understand P:M very much. And thanks, I've been putting in a lot of practice.

Wanna play me?
Sure. You host.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I would've gone for sweetspotting the ledge more often, but I felt like you would've ledgehogged me if you noticed I was going low enough for that too often. It's also kinda difficult to time on wifi, but I'm not complaining about that. I don't know how else to chase Samus in the air most of the time once she goes into morph ball. It's pretty safe if I can at least get up a wall between you and I with the tail, since the tail has infinite priority, and I can negate missiles with the head. I wouldn't do it as much if you had a full charge shot, however. I should use it less since I still don't understand P:M very much. And thanks, I've been putting in a lot of practice.

Sure. You host.
Yo i'm down for some teams :awesome:

if you and @ Metalbro Metalbro want... and if we can find one more person. (or rotations if thats ok with you guys)

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Can I join in?
we can go ahead and play for now. If they want us too then we can see if they want teams. Unless some other 2 unfortunate souls want to do dubzzz as well?

Unless you are playing already.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Do you know if they both have you added? I'm not sure who is hosting
Yea they both have me added.

Its has 3 people brawling. I'm in the waiting room right now and it says Brawling on P2 P3 P4

Last edited:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Anyone else still here that wants to play? I'll host.

EDIT: Guess not, maybe some other time.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
There goes the connection. I am speechless. lmao
GGs guys. Those were some hilarious dubz (even if me and Cap'n lost every match :emptysheep:)

Dat Falcon punch 2v1 fail was just lol.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
There goes the connection. I am speechless. lmao
GGs guys. Those were some hilarious dubz (even if me and Cap'n lost every match :emptysheep:)

Dat Falcon punch 2v1 fail was just lol.
Yea.... I suck in teams. Sorry. And I don't play any F:E characters hahaha. I just thought it'd be cool if we won as a team like that hahaha. I kept messing around when it looked like we'd win lol.

I'm still up for more though.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yea.... I suck in teams. Sorry. And I don't play any F:E characters hahaha. I just thought it'd be cool if we won as a team like that hahaha. I kept messing around when it looked like we'd win lol.

I'm still up for more though.
No no noooo. You don't suck at teams man. We just had some difficulties setting up some stuff. You did great. Also Zatchiel and Scraket have some amazing synergy.

Top Bottom