• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Alright everyone i got projectm to work online and i will be available to play later im back and better than ever :)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Gf man lol, seems I need A LOT of practice before I do anything online.
I suggest rolling less, I was able to just predict your rolls. You can get away with a lot of rolls over wifi because the lag makes them hard to punish, but in real life everyone punishes rolls hard.

Does anyone else want to play me?

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium our matches were all pretty close. By the end, I think I started getting the hang of your wifi style. Though that isn't to say I had an easy time. Each match was the toughest I'd ever experienced in my entire wifi career. I hope to face off with you again some time.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
@ Paradoxium Paradoxium our matches were all pretty close. By the end, I think I started getting the hang of your wifi style. Though that isn't to say I had an easy time. Each match was the toughest I'd ever experienced in my entire wifi career. I hope to face off with you again some time.
ty man, everyone on here is too nice to me lol

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
try again. if it freezes wait like 10 seconds then goes back to main screen, idk why but it happens every so often
Mine completely crashes and makes a buzzing noise.
Don't pick ps2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom