• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
My sentiments exactly, especially with Wolf, I missed so many techs, I don't know why I try to play spacies on wifi lol. Be careful not to be so aggressive though especially offstage, once I started reading your edge-guard patterns it was really easy to punish them.
Yeah, I know but given our connection when I got you off the stage, I wanted you gone so I would be able to get a lead going. So I didn't have much of a choice. Especially when I would get zoned out by pills. The first few Ganon matches I was trying to time the amount of float you had left with Peach and forgot we were online so the timing is different lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Cool. I added you. Hopefully it doesn't lag. Usually when i play there is but we'll see
It seems as though we've desynced, are you sure you have the Project M 3.02 wifi safe set?

Edit: Anyone else 1v1?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
that tree combo lmao

edit: ggs raph idk what happened to the connection

Last edited:

Raphius

Smash Cadet
Galen I added you but I'm going to bed in like 15 so unless you're on right now I'm heading out... Add me though and we'll play sometime

&Y_

Smash Cadet
I'm up for some wifi fun.
Friend code is 3737-9420-6915.

*had a digit of the friend code wrong, fixed now.

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
GGs Galen. Be careful about spamming wizard's foot and flame choke though lol. It's very very easy to punish, even though it's twice as good on wifi.

Galen The Wise

Smash Apprentice
GGs Galen. Be careful about spamming wizard's foot and flame choke though lol. It's very very easy to punish, even though it's twice as good on wifi.
I only spammed Wizard's foot because I was having fun messing around and being silly. Normally I never ever use that move outside of recovery since it's grab punishable on block. Flame choke however is still pretty good offline. But not as bad as Wizard's foot.

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I only spammed Wizard's foot because I was having fun messing around and being silly. Normally I never ever use that move outside of recovery since it's grab punishable on block. Flame choke however is still pretty good offline. But not as bad as Wizard's foot.
Sounds about right.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
I'm up for some wifi fun.
Friend code is 3737-9420-6915.

*had a digit of the friend code wrong, fixed now.
added

welp that didnt work out lol. thought it would since ur in texas

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
PM anyone? I'm up for 1v1, 2v2, free for alls.

Top Bottom