• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

DarkDream

Smash Apprentice
Hey anyone want to play some matches? I'll be free in like 30 minutes.

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Oh, I didn't know you could save replays of wifi matches, but I guess that makes sense lol can't wait for it to be put together
The downside is, quite obviously, a good capture card is expensive. The simple HDMI cc I want is $172, so I'm not going to be able to have one until some time in June.......That's why I need as much replays as possible until May 20, so that I can have good reel material. Though you can subscribe for more and I would appreciate your patience for reels yet to come. I have twelve videos and sixteen subs so far. https://www.youtube.com/user/pidove01

Last edited:

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
yeah it did still, sorry about the crappy ness, and luigi neew chracters im trying to practice your the only one i cant beat with ness
I know that feeling. I went through the same thing with DDD and Wolf, only being able to win against noobs. It gets better though, just practice.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
lol ggs, you caught some nice dairs on me. I dont play m2 man i cant think of anything. Just always remember to switch up your techs and dont always roll in when you're down near the ledge.

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
lol ggs, you caught some nice dairs on me. I dont play m2 man i cant think of anything. Just always remember to switch up your techs and dont always roll in when you're down near the ledge.
Gotcha. i thought i had a handle on that habit, looks like it's gonna take some more. I've got an IRL tournament this weekend, so i'm trying to get a bunch of solid practice in.

Top Bottom