• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Everyone has sucked at the game at some point. Keep Smashing, and you will get better, guaranteed. :).
Who cares if you suck, it's a video game so have fun. Besides, how are you supposed to get better?
Indeed, well thank you, I started Brawl and Project M(I played 64 before on an emulator, but it obviously is not the same thing) back on December, so I guess I am still somewhat bad considering I barely L-Cancel(among other things). But thanks, I will keep trying..

Last edited:

Rongunshu

Smash Apprentice
Indeed, well thank you, I started Brawl and Project M(I played 64 before on an emulator, but it obviously is not the same thing) back on December, so I guess I am still somewhat bad considering I barely L-Cancel(among other things). But thanks, I will keep trying..
You're welcome, just keep playing the game and you will get better. At first I was just awful which I think I still kinda am, but not as bad. I have gotten better and that's from trying more

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Hey @ Rongunshu Rongunshu are you battling the other person? Because if not, I would like to battle you again.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Okay man, just trying to be constructive. Bad habits are still bad habits if they work. For example, I shield way too much. It isn't a problem against some people, but it makes the difference when fighting others
Now that I look back, the reason I used side-b so much WAS because you hid in your shield so much. I don't normally use those moves that much, I mostly play a VERY adaptive Ganon. If there is something my opponent does a lot that I can punish, I abuse it as hard as possible. In this case, you were in your shield a lot, so I spammed side-b a bit. They weren't approaches as much as they were punishes. Now if it wasn't for the stupid controller I had to use...

ZealRed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZealRed
3DS FC
5026-4454-7119
Great games, I feel really tired so I'm taking a break. It was fun playing
I'm too slow.. I'm not trying to do johns, but my controller is sort of the problem..(I use a Wiimote and Nunchuck, I know, pathetic). Oh well, I was somewhat close in some games.

MrLul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrL300
GGs. When I stood there doing nothing after you recovered I was trying to side smash you but the input lag really messed me up. I never use Pit btw, just did that as a joke. You have a solid Mewtwo, Marth and Ike.

Last edited:

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
GGs. When I stood there doing nothing after you recovered I was trying to side smash you but the input lag really messed me up. I never use Pit btw, just did that as a joke. You have a solid Mewtwo, Marth and Ike.
ohh i kno, it ruins all your tech skill, and thats like what im about -_-, i did the same thing when i was mewtwo i side smashed and i jus stood there haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom