• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho

I blame the devolpers for not giving falco hit boxes while he charges his recovery
Falco is the second best character lol. What else does he NEED?

Seriously, though, I need to learn how to fight Falco. What are some good matchups against him?
Not much in terms of high tiers. He has an even matchup against all top tiers. However, in my opinion, Link is a good MU against him. Effing path keeps bopping me.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Falco is the second best character lol. What else does he NEED?

Not much in terms of high tiers. He has an even matchup against all top tiers. However, in my opinion, Link is a good MU against him. Effing path keeps bopping me.
More spikes lol jk. He clearly doesn't have enough of good spikes

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
So you're basically telling me that I just got bopped, simple as that.
You wanna play some matches? The more you get bopped, the more you should be happy cuz you're fighting someone that you may one day bop. Fighting people who suck like lovinmitts is no fun. Fighting people who are better than you is better.

Well, the two examples you gave have meteors, which are kind of variations of spikes.
No actually, it's not a variation, it's just a meteor smash.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
You wanna play some matches? The more you get bopped, the more you should be happy cuz you're fighting someone that you may one day bop. Fighting people who suck like lovinmitts is no fun. Fighting people who are better than you is better.
Oh my god I have to text him that he will either laugh or get really angry, either of which will be amusing to me lol that's hilarious

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I'd rather they not go easy on me and I can feel satisfaction from winning than they go easy and make it so that it doesn't feel like a true victory.
But if you fight someone who is level 5, and you're level 1, you will not get better. If you fight someone who is level 2, and you're level 1, you will. Then you slowly go up. When I sandbag, i do it for two reasons.
1 So the person doesn't get frustrated
2 So they can slowly progress

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Well, I can see why. You're a very high-caliber player from what I've seen.
I don't get the thing where people say that they're good for their age. If anything children should be better.

Tails got really mad at something and I had to go. He told me that I would get owned tomorrow, its so unlike him. I hope I didn't do anything bad
LOL im just joking. I'm so surprised you got better. It's good, im just pissed that PM changed so much. Like I said before, the more i play melee, the worse i get at PM.

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Are you trying to say that you're of similar age to me? I don't know what the point is of saying this.
That's not the point. I'm simply saying that it's weird to say "Pretty good for my age" when there's no reason to. Your age is in no way important unless you're really young, or really old.

Last edited:
Top Bottom