• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Anyone want to go a few 1v1s. We can group chat if you have skype.

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Thanks you too. I know how to shine oos, but unlike you, even the tiniest bit of lag throws me off and I end up missing like 4 out of 5 times lol, sorry bout that
Can't wait to face you in tournament tommorrow. That first pokemon stadium 1 match was so intense. We were all over the place, and you ended up winning by this *-* much.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Can't wait to face you in tournament tommorrow. That first pokemon stadium 1 match was so intense. We were all over the place, and you ended up winning by this *-* much.
I tell ya man, just give me time and practice, and I can improve really quickly. I already feel like I'm doing better than I was yesterday. I hope to face you...in finals :)

Dott

Smash Ace
Want to get better with Roy...

Anyone?

Just one thing...

NO FINAL DESINATION

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I tell ya man, just give me time and practice, and I can improve really quickly. I already feel like I'm doing better than I was yesterday. I hope to face you...in finals :)
THAT would be epic. Especially after all this time...... Ever since miiverse man...... *sniffle*

Top Bottom