• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Chilamila

Smash Rookie
looking for match 4686-2889-3988 skype chilamila for faster respond more easy to talk.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I'll play mate :p
my bad dude, I don't know how "anyone want to play" showed up a the top of my reply...? I didn't type that lol I guess smashboards errors? :[ I wish I could play you, your ZSS messed me up last time, but I'm done for tonight

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Si, amigo! Alas I have to take a shower though... :urg: Would you mind waiting around 20 minutes pretty pweaze?

Or you could just play SuperMario until then...
Yeah, I can wait, it's been too long! That actually works out perfectly, it gives me time to finish up something.

Edit: Oh, didn't see that second part of your message. I can play a few, SuperMario, if I finish this thing before Ometa comes back and if you're up for it. Also, I love the Lloyd avi!

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can wait, it's been too long! That actually works out perfectly, it gives me time to finish up something.

Edit: Oh, didn't see that second part of your message. I can play a few, SuperMario, if I finish this thing before Ometa comes back and if you're up for it.
You want to fight to pass the time and thanks

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Captaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain! :DDDDDDDDDD

I'll totally be down for this if Ometa is!
Awesome! I'm willing to wait for now, then. If you and SuperMario1 wanna clash in the meantime, that's fine also. :p

Edit: Well, looks like I don't have to wait. Ometa's already here. xD

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
All right, guys. I think it's only fair that we let Ometa decide teams this time about, since he was initially requesting matches. That cool with you, Ometa?

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
All right, guys. I think it's only fair that we let Ometa decide teams this time about, since he was initially requesting matches. That cool with you, Ometa?
Well it really doesn't matter to me xD I'll just go green and whoever wants to be on my team will be green also. Who's hosting BTW?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Well it really doesn't matter to me xD I'll just go green and whoever wants to be on my team will be green also. Who's hosting BTW?
I'll host. I've partnered up with Path recently, so I'll be on SuperMario1's team this time, and we'll be red. Catch you guys in a bit.

Top Bottom