• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
lets do it!
Yeah, I'll host.

Good games Wasted Snake. I liked your Snake but you only got him once. Sorry that I started to slow down a bit, my hands were cramping since I was playing the cpu before I played you.

Word of advice, try to not be stationary all the time or walking slow to often.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You guys feel like doing rotations? I wanna test out a controller, and I find CPUs really boring...

Also, it's been too long, Bros :<

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
PLAY ME. PATH BUDDY. The other guy went afk.
GGs!
Hahah, it's always a pleasure, Bros M! We gotta play more often, I always have so much fun vs-ing you! Epic epic epic battles!

This might have been the first time I used other characters besides Link against you hahaha.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
PATH. Can I have your autograph? You have officially restored my faith in PM players. I didn't play PM for weeks until today and I had so much fun playing against you. Dat Link is a Pokemon killer, that's for sure.

GGs!

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
PATH. Can I have your autograph? You have officially restored my faith in PM players. I didn't play PM for weeks until today and I had so much fun playing against you. Dat Link is a Pokemon killer, that's for sure.

GGs!
Whoa, you hadn't played for weeks? You have natural talent haha! If I don't play for weeks, I would probably forget what button does what :p

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Whoa, you hadn't played for weeks? You have natural talent haha! If I don't play for weeks, I would probably forget what button does what :p
Haha thanks, I had time to warm up though. I got caught up with other games for a while. But really, I'm serious bout dat autograph :(

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
@ reebsin reebsin you're not all that bad. I think you would do much better if you stopped playing against cpus and put a bit of time into practicing tech skill. Thanks for playing me, and have a good day

Top Bottom