• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

UmmBees

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, any players (preferably new, but will play anyone) wanna play? I'm on, just add me!
Based on what I am seeing I think you downloaded the full set instead of the wifi safe, you have to download the wifi safe game to play online

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hey guys, any players (preferably new, but will play anyone) wanna play? I'm on, just add me!
I'll play you. I want to try new characters and I can't really do that with people who use their mains and stuff. D:

Last edited:

UmmBees

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, my internet has kinda been on the fritz the company lied to me and said they would upgrade it for x dollars and now its worse than before and more money than what they told me

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
k ill be on in a moment
OMG ggs. That match where I was Jiggly and you were Kirby and I brought it back was crazy. Two rest OOS and an SD on your part........ That jiggs ditto was so wierd though. Your Fox is coming a long really well. Just use side b to recover more, and shine OOS, and you're good to go.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
haha those were awesome matches ggs
on the oher hand I cant bieleive I lost the last one...
what am I now 4LIFE?????
lol good games

Top Bottom