• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SehWho

Smash Cadet
I see. Projectile spamming really iis the pits.
Your marth is not bad. it is just too straight forward. Try mixing aerials into your approaches to mix things up a bit. Variatiion in a fight is always good. Do not rely on dash attacks unless you are Kirby. Try to bait openings and then attack, instead of attacking first yourself.
Thank you for the advice!

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
gg that was my first time playing online, is the lag usually that bad?
not sure since this is basically my first time playing p:m against someone but i thought it was fairly manageable. your Mario is pretty good but try to use more fire-balls and rely less on cape and super jump punch those should only be for juggling and surprises.

ggs though

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
i really wanna play doubles guys can someone help me out and join

EDIT: Sorry for double post :(

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Heya, anyone wanna play some games? I'm thinking of trying a new character. So now would be a good time to practice the characters you want to use better too! Except Zelda. Oh god please not Zelda. Timed out 8 minute matches back to back means my life would be over.

Last edited:

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Heya, anyone wanna play some games? I'm thinking of trying a new character. So now would be a good time to practice the characters you want to use better too! Except Zelda. Oh god please not Zelda. Timed out 8 minute matches back to back means my life would be over.
Me will like to play

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
would like to do teams?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I guess I wouldn't mind teams. Never tried it online, but my connection is solid so it should be fine. I've added you both.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I guess I wouldn't mind teams. Never tried it online, but my connection is solid so it should be fine. I've added you both.
alright adding now

we'll play till we get more
speaking of which someone join please

Last edited:
Top Bottom