• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Noooo we've lost another one guys lol It was fun playing you Bulb! I've got netplay setup as well but I'm waiting for my raphnet adapter to come in
oh god i'm just using an xbox remote for the time being, actually not too bad, but it sure isn't a cube controller. Biggest issue with netplay i've seen is lag spikes, matches can be good with almost no errors and then spikes screw a lot of things up, but almost no input lag which I just couldn't get used to on the wii :p . When you set it up, send me a PM so that we can figure out some ways to play if you're up for it

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
oh god i'm just using an xbox remote for the time being, actually not too bad, but it sure isn't a cube controller. Biggest issue with netplay i've seen is lag spikes, matches can be good with almost no errors and then spikes screw a lot of things up, but almost no input lag which I just couldn't get used to on the wii :p . When you set it up, send me a PM so that we can figure out some ways to play if you're up for it
will do! You have it set up for both Project M and Melee right? and AZ to NC is pretty bad but i'll give it a shot, want to try to see how it'd go right now? I can try with my keyboard lol

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
ggs bizzy that's the best toon link ive ever played lol its nice to see someone use him since allot of peope think he is bad

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
me and kaizo need a team to practice on for Fridays doubles tourney
would any 2 ppl like do some dubz?

Top Bottom